A while back, we ran out of our 4health dog food and have been having to eat a different brand. We live out in the country and it’s a bit of a trip to our TSC, so we had to wait till shopping day came to get more 4health; which is only sold at TSC. Well, a few days ago was shopping day and Jess brought back a lot of yummy stuff!
She brought back:
2 Jones Natural Chews pig ears.
The following are all 4health brand
- Lamb & Rice kibble
- 2 Lamb & Rice canned wet food
- Grain-free Turkey canned wet food
- Chicken & Rice canned wet food
- Grain-free Chicken canned wet food
- Beef & Vegetable stew canned food
I love pretty much love every canned food and I couldn’t believe that Jess actually brought back so many cans! We don’t normally eat canned food (except for when we are pregnant or have puppies), but Jess wants to see how I would do, eating canned and kibble for my meals. So, I have been getting canned food and kibble every morning since the 27th of May! And let me tell you, it has been delicious!
We couldn’t decide which can to open first, but decided on the grain-free chicken; since I hadn’t had that one before.
The steps to creating a yummy meal:
1. Pick out a yummy canned food.
2. Get your bowl.
3. Put some kibble in your bowl.
4. Open the yummy canned food.
5. Put some canned food on the kibble in the bowl.
And you’re done.
Now dig in!
Right now, Barbarella is eating the chicken & rice and I am eating the grain-free chicken; so which can of food do you think we should open next?