Posts by Mini:
❤️We had a great time posing for our Valentine photos today and eating cheese stick while we did. We are all in love with the way they turned out after a bit of editing! Jess was in charge of setting the scene and photographing us while Amanda kept our attention with cheese stick and treated us while the photo were taken!❤️
It seems not long ago we started this blog, and it has already been three years since our first post! For last year’s Blog-iverary, we took you on a horse ride with us but this year, we are simply going to look back on some of our post from the previous year.
So, let’s review the big things that happened last year!
- At the end of January, Mini saw her pups off to their new homes and Barbarella did too.
- On February 4th, Mini and Barbarella went to compete at Petco’s Champion at heart dog show and did great.
- Mini wrote a post on ways to keep your dog’s teeth clean.
- On March 18th, Mini got bitten by a copperhead for the first time. She was a complete cry baby about it, lol!
- In March, Mini and Barbarella also went to Dairy queen and did absolutely perfect and behaved wonderfully!
- On Easter, Mini and Barbarella made a new doggy friend when family came over and Mini was also temporally “adopted” by the little girl who loved her “squishy-ness”.
- On April 21st, we hit 1,000 comments! Thank you all very much again!!
- In the beginning of June, Zachary got his first post published about getting his Adventure Scar and went shopping for a cone to aid in his recovery.
- Zachary also wrote his second post about his Gotcha day in June!
- Mini celebrated her 6th birthday and had a wonderful time!
- In the beginning of July, Mini and Barbarella got their own Instagram account! Man are they spoiled! They now have both a blog and an IG account!
- Mini started on a raw diet back in June and wrote about what she thought about it.
- We won a Petco photo contest and were sent a gift card!
- Barbarella had a fun 5th birthday and shared how it went.
- After hurricane Harvey, Mini wrote about having fun with one of the puddles.
- Barbarella had a litter of puppies in October!
- For Halloween, Mini went to Petco for their annual costume contest and won first place! We all had so much fun!
- In December, The dogs got to experience their first snow!!
- Over the years, Mini and Barbarella have gotten quite good at opening presents and needed little help at Christmas last year.
- And on the last day of 2017, We hit 500 posts!
We had a great year and are glad we have our blog to let you all in on the fun! We didn’t post as often as last year but still totaled 159 post from 1 year ago to today! Last year, we totaled 209 posts and the year before that, we totaled 142.
We will be posting Cutie Mondays every week but longer written post, will most likely be less often this year. We post most every day on Instagram so be sure to check us out there while waiting! :D
We hope you guys have enjoyed this past year of posts and our pics on IG and we’ll try to dig up some even better posts for this year!