Today we are going to go the airport to pick up our new family member! Well… Jess and Amanda are going to go pick him up, Barbarella and I are going to stay at home excitedly waiting for them to get back with him! Jess and Amanda have been shopping a lot for our new family member and my birthday and so far they have gotten almost everything they need for (spoiling) him.
Below is a list of what we need and have gotten for him. Green means we’ve got it red means we haven’t yet.
- Collar – Guardian Gear 10-16″ electric lime green.
- Leash – If the green collar looks good on him we will order a leash to match it. We have extras in the meantime.
- ID Tag – We are going to get one when we go to pick him up.
- Crate – He is flying here in his crate.
- Food – The breeder sent some of the food he is currently eating with him. We have plenty of our brand for him to switch over to.
- Training treats – You bet! Zukes skinny bakes PB & blueberry and Bil-Jac little·Jacs liver treats.
- Chews – 1 jumbo Pig ear and 1 Barkworthies beef gullet stick.
- Food bowl – Loving Pets bella bowls in artichoke green.
- Toys – He has a toy in his crate with him while flying here. We have lots of toys to share and we also got him a new one just for him from Walmart.
Did we forget anything?